Nephrologist, Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, 22 years of experience
Dr. P. N. Gupta is associated with Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon as Director & HOD Of Nephrology & Kidney Transplant. He has extensive experience of 19 years and has supervised over 600 kidney transplants. He has expertise in management of Chronic Kidney Disease and Chronic Kidney Failure. He has a fellowship in Kidney Transplantation and has also been a visiting fellow from the prestigious John Hopkins Hospital, USA.
- Management of Chronic Kidney Disease,
- Acute and Chronic Renal Failure and Renal Transplantation
- Angioplasty techniques
- Thrombectomy devices and Drug Eluting Stents,
LIST OF TREATMENTS
- Kidney Injury
WORK RECORD OF Dr. P. N Gupta
- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
- Fortis Hospital
- Batra Hospital
- MBBS, 1976, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- MS, 1980, SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- Fellowship in Kidney Transplantation
- Visiting Fellow, Johns Hopkins Hospital, USA
- Fellow Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine
- Fellow International Medical Specialties Association
- Fellow Geriatric Society of India
- Certificate of Honours in Ophthalmology and Pathology.
- Best Paper Award on Cardiovascular Evaluation in Kidney Transplant recipients at ISOT 2011, New Delhi, India.
- Winner Mini Oral Presentation on ABO Incompatible Transplant – An initial experience at ISOT 2012, Mumbai, India.
Paras Hospital, Gurgaon