Medical Oncologist, MBBS, MD, FRCP, 37 years of experience
Dr. Vinod Raina is one of the India’s Foremost Medical Oncologists with more than 38 years of experience in the field of Medical Oncology. A renowned powerhouse of knowledge and experience, Dr. Raina was previously at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS) as Professor and Head of Medical Oncology. He has performed approximately 250 stem cell transplants personally and under his headship at AIIMS performed largest number of transplants in India for various cancers from 2000 to 2013. He also brings tremendous research experience and was Principal Investigator of approximately 50 projects at AIIMS for 24 years. He was also the Co-Founder of INDOX network. His students whom he had mentored at AIIMS are at leading position in India and abroad.
Dr. Vinod Raina joined FMRI in the year 2013 as Director and Head of Medical Oncology and Haematology. He was promoted to Executive Director in the year 2017 and Chairperson of Oncosicences – PAN Fortis in the year 2020.
- Medical Oncology,
- Paediatric Chemotherpy
- Angioplasty techniques
- Thrombectomy devices and Drug Eluting Stents,
LIST OF TREATMENTS
- Medical Oncology
WORK RECORD OF Dr. Vinod Raina
- Director, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Head, Department of Medical Oncology at AIIMS (2007-2013).
- Professor, Department of Medical Oncology at AIIMS (2001-2013).
- Head, Cancer Centre, Royal Hospital, Muscat, Oman 2 years and 4 months (2001-2004).
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon