Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon, Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, 35 years of experience
Dr. (Prof) Raju Vaishya is a renowned Orthopedics and joint replacement surgeon and has experience of more than 35 years. His interest lies in Knee & Hip Surgery (Total Joint Replacement & Arthroscopic Surgery), Regenerative therapy in orthopedics, Arthroscopic shoulder surgery, Arthritis & Osteoporosis, and research & publications.
- Ligament sprains or tears (anterior cruciate, posterior cruciate, medial collateral, and lateral collateral ligament tears)
- Meniscus injuries
- Loose or foreign bodies
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Bone deformities
- Bone infections
- Bone tumors
- Need for amputation
- Nonunions: failure of fractures to heal
- Malunions: fractures healing in a wrong position
- Spinal deformities
- Joint pain
- Joint swelling or inflammation
- Ligament tears
- Cartilage and meniscus injuries
- Dislocation of the kneecap (patella)
- Elbow Replacement Surgery
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Lateral Epicondyle Release (Tennis Elbow)
- Fracture reduction and fixation
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Open Reduction of Fracture
- Repair of Shoulder Rotator Cuff
- Acromioclavicular Joint Repair
- Repair of dislocations
- Shoulder Labral Tears Surgery
- Surgical decompression
- Extensor mechanism realignment
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic Debridement of Calcium Deposits
- Paget's Disease
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Reduction of fractures open
- Angioplasty techniques
- Thrombectomy devices and Drug Eluting Stents,
LIST OF TREATMENTS
- Joint Replacement
WORK RECORD OF Dr. Raju Vaishya
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Registrar, Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Othopaedic Hospital, Oswestry, UK, 1989
- Registrar, Hereford General Hospital, UK, 1989
- Registrar, Royal Liverpool Children’s Hospital, UK, 1990
- Consultant, GR Medical College & JA Group of Hospitals, Gwalior, India, 1992
- Consultant, arious hospitals in Gwalior, India, 1996
- MBBS, GR Medical College, Gwalior
- MD, GR Medical College, Gwalior
- Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospitals, Oswestry & Royal Liverpool Children’s Hospitals, UK- Super Special Traininig
- Dr. B.C. Roy Oration Award and Gold medal for 2018, for Academic Excellence, .by the IMA MP State Chapter, Jabalpur, Oct. 2018.
- “Distinguished Researcher” award of Apollo group of Hospitals, Feb 2019.
- The best reviewer award of JCOR for the year 2018-19.
- Pride of Asia International Award,” for outstanding achievements and remarkable role in the field of Healthcare, Bangkok, Thailand (October 2018)
- SIEMENS-GAPIO innovation award in Medicine, Mumbai, Dec. 2018.
- Appreciation Award by the Geriatric Society, India for my dedication towards elderly care. October 2018.
- Vijaya Raje Scindia Excellence award by AMI Shishu Mandir School, Gwalior (2017).
- Best Researcher IRJULA title awards of 2018 for my research on “A critical appraisal of Medial Open Wedge High Tibial Osteotomy for Knee Osteoarthritis.”
- Got ‘Shiksha Ratan Award” of GRMC, Gwalior, August 2016.
- Distinguished service award from the Geriatric Society of India, 2010.
- Honored by IMA, Gwalior through a Citation Award for outstanding services to the society on Doctor’s day, 1st July 2010.
- Best paper publication award of Delhi Orthopaedic Association and Apollo Hospitals Educational Research Foundation (AHERFF), on several occasions.
- ‘Doctor of the Year.' Awarded by Delhi Medical Association, 2009.
- ‘Best Doctor of the Year’ Awarded by Gwalior Vikas Samiti in their 31st Top Ten Persons of the Year Award, at Gwalior on 26th Jan 2008.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi