Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon, Diploma, MCh, MS, MBBS, 29 years of experience
Dr. Yash Gulati is an orthopedic surgeon with 29+ years of experience.
Pioneered the concept of Gyroscope based computer Navigation for Knee Replacement in India and have largest series of Total Knee Replacement with I- Assist Navigation Technique.This provides much greater accuracy , less blood loss,Early rehabilitation and increased longevity of the replace knee.
Conducted the largest series of Total Hip Replacement for Sickle Cell Disease in India including the treating the youngest patient for Total Hip Replacement
Dr. Gulati has been doing Primary & Revision Knee & Hip Replacement for over 20 years and has done large number of surgeries with excellent results. He was invited to perform live demonstration Knee Replacement and Hip Replacement Surgery in Golden Jubilee Conference of Indonesian.
Specialised in minimally invasive spine surgery, microscope assisted disk surgery
- Spine and joint Replacement,
- ACL Reconstruction,
- Hip Replacement,
- Joint Replacement Surgery,
- Fracture Treatment,
- Arthritis Management,
- Bone Trauma
- Elbow Replacement Surgery
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Lateral Epicondyle Release (Tennis Elbow)
- Fracture reduction and fixation
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Open Reduction of Fracture
- Repair of Shoulder Rotator Cuff
- Acromioclavicular Joint Repair
- Repair of dislocations
- Shoulder Labral Tears Surgery
- Surgical decompression
- Extensor mechanism realignment
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic Debridement of Calcium Deposits
- Paget's Disease
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Angioplasty techniques
- Thrombectomy devices and Drug Eluting Stents,
LIST OF TREATMENTS
- Joint Replacement
WORK RECORD OF Dr. Yash Gulati
- Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- Director, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Head of Department, Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, St. James's Hospital, Dublin
- Diploma, Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland
- MCh, 2002, University of Liverpool, England
- MS, 1982, Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi
- MBBS, 1978, Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi
- Awarded Padma Shri by President of India - 2009
- Confered Dr. B. C. Roy National Awards by President of India - 2016
- Appointed Hon. Surgeon to President of India -2016
- Appointed Hon. Consultant to Indian Armed Forces - 2002
- Appointed Hon. Consultant to Border Security Force - 1998
- Commendation from President, Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Commendation by Delhi Orthopaedic Association.
- ‘Romesh Chander’ Best Doctor Award for his Service to the Elderly.
- Commendation Award by International President of Lions Club.
- ‘Chiktask Ratna Award’ given by Akhil Bhartiya
- Swantrata Lekhak Manch.
- Awarded ‘Distinguished Service Award’ by President New Delhi IMA, New Delhi on Doctor’s Day June.
- Certificate of appreciation from Aligarh Muslim University for teaching spine surgery to faculty.
- Certificate of appreciation from Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, for Teaching.
- Best Paper Award, Annual Orthopaedic Conference, Delhi.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi